Sugar free Choc Chip MuffinsThis is an adapted version of my original chocolate chip muffin recipe, which I have now made sugar free using stevia instead. These muffins are still delicious and perfect snack size! Each muffin weighs approximately 40g and contains just 88 calories. As are my original muffins these are low in fat, cholesterol and sodium.
Chocolate Chip Muffins
Write a review
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 100g gluten free self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 5g stevia (Canderel sweetness from a leaf)
- 100ml dairy free milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 20g dark chocolate chips/ dark chocolate pieces (no added sugar, milk free)
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- In a large bowl sieve cocoa powder, self raising flour, soda and stevia. Mix well.
- In a jug mix the egg, oil and milk.
- Make a well in the flour mixture and pour in the wet ingredients. Using a metal spoon fold the ingredients until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips/chocolate pieces.
- Line a muffin tray with paper cases and fill each paper case to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes. Serve.
- Nutrition Facts: Per serving (40g)
- Calories: 88 calories of which 40 from fat
- Dietary Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 2.0g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 93mg
- Low in fat, cholesterol, sodium, calories and sugar. High in selenium.
Eat Yourself Fit http://eat-yourself-fit.co.uk/